Monday, March 30, 2009

A...is for Almost Better Than Love Recipe


OOHHH...I love the title of this cake!


Mondays...happy to begin my wonderful work week. How many people can actually say that...lol


As I searched in the world of decorating I found this cool recipe from http://www.cooksrecipes.com/ and it is delicious!

The spring weather makes me want to eat fresh fruits and enjoy a beautiful spring day. I could just sit on my porch with my flip flops, and eat a piece of this cake with a nice cup of coffee. What a great way to start a busy week.

Join me! Let me know what you think about it!

Almost Better Than Love Cake


1 (18.25 ounce) package butter-type yellow cake mix
1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
1 cup granulated sugar
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
2 large bananas
1 (8-ounce) package whipped topping
1 (3-ounce) package vanilla pudding
1/2 cup nuts
1/2 cup shredded coconut


Bake cake according to directions. Cool. Punch holes in cake.
Mix pineapple with juice with sugar. Boil for 5 minutes; pour over the cake while it is still warm.
Mix pudding according to package directions and combine with cream cheese, mixing well. After the cake has cooled pour pudding and cream cheese mixture over cake. Put banana slices on top. Put on cool whip. Then top with nuts and coconut.


Makes 12 servings.